Wuddupppp! So basically with this look I did another collaboration with Easy Money Clothing, they pretty much sent me this super simple & original dope ass black tee and gave me the option to pair it with anything I wanted. If you don't know already, I have this special place in my heart for thrifted pieces and it just so happens that my wonderful girlfriend found this Chanel windbreaker thingy-majigger at the thrift shop! I totally stole it from her but thats okay, we share clothing from time to time as long as it fits so its all love! Anyways, tell me what you think about the look! Also, if you want your own EA$Y MONEY Tee shirt just visit their online store at www.shopeasymoney.com! You can also check out their Tumblr blog at easymoneyclothing.tumblr.com! Im out!.. Oh, by the way, i'm thinking about starting a Youtube showing the OOTD's as well so tell me what you guys think! Okay bye im leaving for real this time motherfuckers. Happy 4/20 also to all you stoner peeps!


Posted on

Saturday, April 20, 2013

1 Comment